Sunday, June 8, 2014

LSM May 2014 "It's All About the LSM" Photo Share Draw

Double Dub Checking in ...

With Trikke Andy at SouthBay Trikke
Minutes earlier, with Sean Tice and Dan Marazon, we had a draw which I disqualified. After setting up, I neglected to clear the Chamber and mix the Ping Pong Balls. A ball was in the chamber, My Bad folks.
I asked Andy for a hand with the do-over and here is the result. Unfortunately, I asked Andy to shoot with my phone as well. I believe Andy has his angle posted on the SouthBay Trikke Zone page on FB.


The Ping Pong Ball was number Seventy (#70). As it turns out, number Seventy is unassigned. There's going to be another roll-over! Next LSM's Prize is going to be a triple whammy! A cable lock, a Trikke Carry Bag, a Bonus Vinyl Decal from MyTrikke.com's Chad Guillory and the prize for June, which is not yet announced.

Thanks for everyone's participation. And Thank You to the Carving Community for sharing all your awesome photos.

Carve the Day! Thug every Moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment