Monday, August 26, 2013

Brighter future ...

It would be premature for me to say anything. I am fortunate to be in a position where I sometimes receive pre-filtered communications. You know, stuff that would involve major crimes if I were to tell you. However, upon hearing this "news", I asked myself in what ways does this make things better?
We come across things like this all the time. There's a new stop sign at such-n-such intersection. There's a "new" Doctor at the hospital, he's been in practice for over 20 years. Trending foods and restaurants are serving healthier meals. It all sounds cool but how does it help?
Hopefully, in the coming weeks, this news will reveal itself. Those "in the know" are preparing for what's to come and all will be good in the universe.


As for me , I will continue to deal with the closing of two resources for our community ("Trikke Talk" local forum on Ridephoria and recently, TrikkeWorld Magazine). For the LSM Movement, they were good tools to have. With them gone, It gave reason for this "old dog" to learn a few new tricks. I'm looking into a community locator to list rides, riding groups, trainers, and regular carvers. Also, would love if someone in the community would care to take on this task.
The other is this here, My blogger site. A new home for LSM Recaps, Reports, and Reviews. This won't replace that which is lost. Hopefully, this will reach out to some. Personally, I'm hoping many.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment