Saturday, August 24, 2013

Welcome to the LSM Movement

Hi I'm Double Dub. I'm here to share the LSM Movement. LSM stands for Last Saturday/Sunday of the Month. It's the name of a regularly held CV (carving vehicle) ride founded by SouthBay Trikke and TrikkeWorld Magazine in Southern California.Here in this arena, we'll discuss issues in the Trikke Carving Vehicle (CV) Community, the LSM Movement and reports about and from the rides. The Movement is a grassroots effort by Carvers to share our passion of Trikke and carving.
I hope you'll enjoy my ramblings. Feel free to comment and offer feedback. Thanks for visiting.
Double Dub

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... I posted a comment here over an hour ago (through Facebook using my phone) and yet this thing says there are no comments ... so my second reaction to the LSM blog is "Does it work?" but my first comment was something like this:

    Good work, Dub, I think this could be a great thing, perhaps let you explain the movement and share your passion for it even more completely than a FB group format could. It also may expose the movement to more of the people who choose to live safely outside the FB bubble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. All we can do is try, and keep trying. Allow the Passion we call Trikke to take us on a ride.Hope you'll enjoy my journey.

      Delete
  2. Good to see the start of your new blog, Double Dub. I've linked to this from my blog.

    ReplyDelete